Prize Eligibility Rules
- The solution needs to connect to at least one of the tech stacks (BEAM and evan.network).
- A team should be able to point out what was created pre-hackathon and what was built during the Hackathon
- A team should be able to provide the source code of the demo solution (The IP stays with the team but you should be able to show that you created it)
- The number of individuals in each team should be 2-5.
- At the end of the Hackathon each group has to have 3 deliverables:
- A codebase uploaded to the Github
- Live demo of not longer than 3 minutes
- A presentation of 3 minutes
- You are allowed to use everything which is open source
- Hacking other teams or hacking the location
- No PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect) to everyone
- Teams are encouraged to open source their work and to collaborate with other teams
- It's highly recommended to attend the technology workshops on Friday the 6.9 in order to orient yourself with the tech stacks and the other participants